ESET Product Activator (EPA for short) is a universal and automatic lifetime activator (works in Windows Safe Mode) for all main ESET security products (ENA/ESS/EES) on any Windows platform, written by Nikko (its use tutorial was made by Nymphish). The activation is permanent, and we can just see it as an infinite, unlimited trial resetting tool! Compatible with all Windows OS versions (both 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download and install ESET product from its official site
- Disable ESET’s real time protection feature (for example: right click on ESET system tray icon -> click “Temporarily disable ESET Protection”)
- Run ESET Product Activator (as administrator if needed)
- Click “ACTIVATE/RESET”, then your Windows will automatically restart into the Safe Mode
- In Safe Mode, run ESET Product Activator and click “ACTIVATE/RESET” again (then it will restart Windows back the normal mode)
- All done, enjoy (you can open ESET product and check its activation status now and remember to re-enable the ESET’s real time protection feature)!
- You have to disable all antivirus software (including ESET itself) before running this tool (or it might be reported as a low security thread – PUP: Win32:PUP-gen [PUP]).
- If ESET can’t update or run the HIPS after activation, just restart your computer. After that, everything will be all right.
- When you activate the ESET products, do make sure to operate in the Windows Safe Mode (the tool can do this for you automatically). Otherwise it will cause the activation/resetting failed.
Note: this article originally shared on appnee web.